Deverell Smith are working with a wholly-owned rental lifestyle business, the lead brand spearheading the £3bn regeneration of Wembley Park (the 85 acres around the National Stadium). By 2024, there will be 5,000 new rental apartment homes in what will be the largest single Build to Rent scheme in the UK.
We are looking for a Resident Manager who is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, management of the customer facing operational team members and ensuring that all team members live by the core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service and embrace opportunities to stand out from the competition.
- To be passionate about contributing to an environment where teamwork is built on core values of Trust, Integrity, People skills and Individuality. To operate with openness and transparency and demonstrate respect for fellow colleagues in the workplace at all times;
- At all times deliver a consistent first class customer service and strive with passion to become famous for service utilising the NPS platform to drive positive customer experiences, always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition and ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected;
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed;
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company;
- At all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company's IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology;
- Work within the Company's policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed on the Company's intranet;
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times;
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and consider the impact of potential actions on the environment before taking business decisions.
This role would suit someone who has previously managed a BTR scheme, or other residential asset classes such as student accommodation, co living or serviced apartments, etc.
Please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.