Deverell Smith are working with a growing BTR operator who are looking for a Resident Services Manager to lead the smooth operation of a scheme in Kingston.
- Provide first class customer service to residents
- Dealing with all enquires and repairing issues in line with service level agreement
- Forging productive relationships with key service partners such as the estate developers, contractors and wider estate managers for the benefit of residents and seeking economies of scale for the efficient running of the building
- Organising and running tenant services via third parties and in house
- Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
- Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
- Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
- Coordinating social media activity in conjunction with in house marketing team
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
Building and Apartment Management
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
- Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
- Responsible for Health and Safety compliance coordination utilising systems; liaising with the Estate managers where required
- Organising minor works between tenancies to maintain first class presentation of apartments
- Assisting central team with legal action and insurance claims
- Liaising with Estate Managers on all external and grounds maintenance issues
Letting and marketing
- Ensuring communal areas and available apartments are well presented and appealing to prospective tenants at all times
- Liaising with appointed letting agent(s) during initial let up period
- Post initial let up, uploading availability details to marketing portals and updating adverts as necessary, dealing with enquiries, conducting viewings and negotiating offers
- Completing all applicant vetting in line with procedures
- Processing offers and completing all tenancy documentation
NB It is intended that partner letting agencies are involved in the initial let up phase, post completion of building works in order to gain full occupation in as short a time as possible.
The successful applicant will be required to issue all documentation in relation to all lettings along with seeking references and completing right to rent checks. Upon completion of the let up phase, it is intended that the regular remarketing of the apartments will be conducted by the successful candidate.
- Meet and greet with all new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns
- Assisting the credit control team to ensure the timely payment of rents and liaising with residents to address problem cases
- Undertaking tenancy renewals, driving rental growth
Please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.