Deverell Smith are representing a leading Build to Rent operator, who are seeking a Residents Service Managers to lead the smooth operation of scheme in Crawley.
Main duties of role
- To provide a warm and courteous welcome to all residents and visitors.
- To actively engage with residents, visitors, colleagues and contractors to provide a seamless experience for residents.
- To co-ordinate day-to-day operations ensuring quality and service delivery meet and exceed resident's expectations at all times.
- To anticipate residents' needs by engaging and asking questions to understand those needs to be able to adapt services to those needs when required.
- To maintain an awareness of cultural differences needed to meet specific requirements of residents.
- Previous experience in residential property (student or private rental sector preferred) or a minimum of two years' experience of working in a customer service environment, or a similar hospitality industry.
People and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to display sensitivity and understanding of resident's needs.
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing nature.
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to prioritise.
- A great team player who takes ownership and responsibility.
- A logical thinker who is able to spot errors and resolve issues.
The salary is paying between £25,000 - £30,000 as well as a 20% performance related bonus.
To discuss this further please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.