Deverell Smith are working with an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and estate agents. They are a well established, yet expanding busy private practice requiring a commercial management surveyor to join our team in managing a diverse mixed use commercial portfolio in Central London and the South East.
This role will suit a Senior Property Manager looking for a challenge and with career prospects.
The role will include the following:
- Responsibility for delivery of service to clients
- Attending client meetings, regular client reporting, adhering to client KPI's
- Day to day management of mixed use portfolios
- Management of rental and other incomes
- Manage credit control process
- Management of critical dates schedule to include rent reviews, lease renewals, externals and internal decorations.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet, alter and surrender
- Reading of leases and extraction of data including Landlord & Tenant covenants and management of breach of covenants
- Targets for Internal fee generation
- Property inspection, repairs and maintenance
- Management of service charges, expenditure and review of year end reconciliations
- Collating data relating to insurance renewals and processing of insurance claims
- Working knowledge of current health & safety practises
- A basic knowledge of leasehold, rent act tenants and assured shortly hold tenancies
Commercial/Residential Management surveyor requirements:
- MRICS qualified preferred but not essential
- Must have at least 2+ years management experience
- Competence of commercial and residential property management and up to date knowledge of Landlord & Tenant legislation.
- Excellent administration, organisation and communication skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Personal ambition, drive, and self motivation
If interested please send your CV to Nick Hammond on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 291 0917.