Deverell Smith are currently seeking a residential portfolio asset manager for an award winning property investment company. The position is based within the development department, in their Hampshire office and requires someone to be responsible for overseeing sales and the planning of all residential development projects whilst maximising the value of the entire portfolio.
The Asset Manager must support the board with effective sourcing and development of portfolio assets in line with the company strategy and legislation and service them with reports, meetings and processes to advise them of all business developments. It would be preferable for the Asset Manager to be MRICS qualified.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Keeping the board of the company up to date with asset performance and development
- Liaising with contractors and development staff of specification on developments
- Reviewing and developing sourcing opportunities
- Overseeing the building process
- Financial reporting of development portfolios
- HCA/GLA reporting requirements
- Approving fund requirements
- Dealing with the asset management process
- Monitoring the sales and lettings processes
- Overseeing the financial costs involved in any development
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree level or commensurate experience
- MRICS is preferable
- A minimum of three years previous experience in an asset / portfolio management role
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse financial detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of negotiation skills and working with external clients
- Knowledge of property sales, property receivership and the administration
This role is paying £60,000 dependent on experience. Bonuses and job benefits included.