Block Manager required for an extremely reputable company based in North London.
This firm have an outstanding approach to Block Management and pride themselves on proving the best possible service. Their portfolio varies from new builds to Grade listed buildings and is based all over London.
They are very focused on training and development of their staff and encourage staff to sit the IRPM exams at the earliest opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years 'experience as a Block Manager, will be extremely hard working with a great work ethic and have a passion for the property industry.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Management of all health and safety and fire risk procedures.
- Liaising with tenants, leaseholders and freeholders
- Chairing AGMs
- Attending meetings with clients
- Issuing S20 Notices and managing the process
- Liaising with Surveyors with regards to any major works projects
- Dealing with disputes and complaints from Lessees within the development
- Obtaining quotations for any works
- Managing contractors
- Liaising with insurance brokers and dealing with all aspects of renewals, cover etc.
- Setting service charge budgets
Skills and requirements;
- Minimum of 2 years Block Management experience managing own portfolio
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time keeping and time management
- IT literate
- IRPM or above qualified (not essential)
- Driven, motivated with a great work ethic
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 dependant on experience
For the chance to work with an industry leading company with fantastic progression please give me a call on 020 7291 0916 and send your up to date CV to Emily.email@example.com