Due to their ever-expanding portfolio my client are looking for a driven and passionate Block Manager to join them in their Reading office.
This company pride themselves on service and have built their business from word of mouth and recommendations. They are focused on developing their staff and offer fantastic training along with funding for the IRPM exams. They currently have 5 offices in various locations in the UK but are growing rapidly and going in a great direction.
Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running having dealt with leaseholders and all aspects of managing a portfolio
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Liaising with tenants, leaseholders, freeholders and managing expectations of block management.
- Handling day-to-day property maintenance issues reported by leaseholders by communicating with contractors.
- Managing all Health & Safety aspects to ensure the buildings are compliant.
- Issuing Section 20 notices.
- Conducting formal management visits to each property on a monthly basis and follow up on maintenance issues found during inspections.
- Running annual general meetings when necessary
- To deal/ draft with Service charge budgets and ground rent collections.
Successful candidates will;
- Have a minimum of 1 year managing a portfolio
- Have excellent relationship management skills
- Have knowledge around leasehold legislation and experience with leasehold enquiries
- Have a passion for customer service
This opportunity is offering a salary of £30,000 + £2k car allowance and a performance based bonus of up to £5,000