Start Date: ASAP
Salary: OTE £60,000
Location: North and West Kent
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers, Company Car and Private Healthcare
We are looking for a successful, talented Estate Agent to add to our client management team working in North and West Kent as a Branch Manager.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and team.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career
Apply now to avoid disappointment!