Start Date: ASAP
Salary: OTE £60,000
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers, Company Car and Private Healthcare
Lewes has always been a naturally busy market for our clients and will provide a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious manager looking to succeed. Lewes is a lovely town with lots of quirky and interesting properties.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
To be considered for this Branch Manager position, you will need a full driving licence and be able to work on Saturday as part of your working week.