Start Date: ASAP
Salary: OTE £65,000
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Our clients are passionate about their business and work tirelessly to ensure their customers receive the best possible service at all times. Horsham is a fantastic market place and a lovely town to work in, so if you are already a Branch Manager and are looking for a large office or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.