RESIDENTIAL DAY CONCIERGE
An experienced concierge is required for an extremely high end mixed used development near to the heart of the City. The development consists of around 250 residential luxury apartments and penthouses along with fine dining, a private screening room, and office and retail units.
The company is an established and extremely reputable firm who are focused on bringing a personal touch to every development they manage. They pride themselves on delivering the best possible service and are looking for the very best customer service professionals to join them.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates from a 5* hospitality background looking to make the move over to Residential. There are many benefits to residential such as better salaries, more social hours and better career progression.
The duties of this role will include;
- Meeting and Greeting residents
- Dealing with any queries from the residents
- Offering the residents advice of the surrounding areas
- Security duties such as patrols of the building
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met at all times
- Parcel and Key management
- Admin duties
The idea candidate will have;
- 5* face to face customer service experience
- Previous concierge experience
- A friendly and welcoming attitude
- A passion for helping people
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £27,000 dependant on experience
The working hours are 8 hours per day, Mon - Fri (either early or late shifts)
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Emily Fox at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0916 or Emily.Fox@Deverellsmith.com