A fantastic opportunity to join the Development marketing team of an established London developer based in central London, in the executive marketing position.
The role of Development Marketing Executive will involve:
- Fluidity in managing a broad spectrum of roles and responsibilities, both Digital, and offline focused.
- Working in a strong, high performing marketing team.
- Delivering top end marketing strategy and advertising techniques.
- Launching strategies and schemes on time, and within budget.
- Detailed introduction and explanation of activity to the sales team.
- Implementing marketing strategies across the whole marketing mix.
- Managing web content.
- Market research.
- Reporting on post campaign analysis.
- Commercial focussed marketing.
The ideal Marketing executive will have:
- Past experience in the property industry is essential.
- A degree in marketing (or similar).
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Strong financial and budget management ability.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively under time constraints.
- Confidence and articulateness in communication.
- Customer service driven - bringing customer requirements to the fore.
A salary of up to £35,000 per annum, with a generous benefits package including:
- A strong bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Life cover
As well as a number of other flexible benefits.
If this role is one of interest, then please apply today via our website or contact Hamish MacLeod at Deverell Smith for further details via Hamish.email@example.com