Estate Manager for prime estate in Central London
Our client is a luxury, high end firm who pride themselves on their innovative thinking and exceptional management services.
The development one of the most popular riverside developments, it consists of around 1200 high end residential units and commercial units including restaurants, bars, café and a hotel.
As an Estate Manager, you will manage the development and its employees, overseeing the day-to-day operations and guaranteeing that all services and activities are carried out efficiently.
The ideal Estate manager will have experience in managing a high end residential development.
The duties of this estate manager role will include:
- Maintaining the grounds and common areas to an extremely high standard
- Carry out general management of the estate including all administrative duties
- Liaise with contractors and oversee all building works to ensure minimal disruption to residents
- Build and maintain a working relationship with staff and estates residents
- Maintain budget requirements
- Deliver team leadership, training, customer service to all staff
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered too
The ideal estate manager will have:
- At least 3 years' experience, preferably around central London
- Experience of delivering maintenance programmes for life safety, BMS Systems including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules
- A strong understanding of current building legislation and safety procedures
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner
- General building maintenance knowledge
- Strong customer service and proactive attitude
- IRPM (or higher), IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications
- Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
- Demonstrated understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety processes
Competitive salary of up to £65,000
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company, please apply now or contact Emily Fox at Deverell Smith for further information