A well established, well known company based in North-West London requires a Land and Residential Analyst to play a definitive role in growing a developing section of the business. The company holds a unique, enviable reputation and proven track record in the property industry. They regularly source properties and development projects across London and the UK.
The Land and Residential Analyst will collect and source various land opportunities by using innovative research methods. They will also be the in-house point of contact for Directors of the company. This is an autonomous and investigative role where attention to detail is essential.
A person who is ambitious and driven will relish this challenge!
The responsibilities of the Land and Residential Analyst role will include:
- Meeting with the Directors to assess the market and formulate action plan
- Sourcing and finding land. Getting involved in the acquisition process
- Learning land and development opportunities across London
- Building a database of network and contacts and constantly updating this database
- Using innovative ways to find new leads and opportunities
The ideal Land and Residential Analyst will have:
- Previous experience in property research would be welcome, but is not essential
- A confident telephone manner
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- £20,000 to £22,000 + commission
- Realistic OTE is around £60,000