I am looking for an experienced Lettings Assistant to join a close knit family run team in South West London
This is a high-end family run estate where you will be providing effective administration support for the Residential Portfolio Lettings Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
- Managing Section 21 and other notices
- Dealing with tenancy agreements
- Organising renewal inspections
- Scheduling inventory check-ins and check-outs
- Managing properties on sale - ensuring the sale properties on the market are clean and presentable
- Managing the handover process for properties on sale eg arranging meter reads, informing utility companies of new owners
- Dealing with the protection and releasing of deposits
- Build good relationships and support the company's culture by being engaging, friendly and able to demonstrate the company's values and standards; leading by example
The ideal Lettings Assistant will have:
- At least two years experience within the residential market
- Advanced IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Professionally presented and personable with the ability to present a positive image of the company
- Have completed ARLA or NFOPP.
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
To be considered please apply today or for more information please contact Shaun Stephen at Deverell Smith - 020 7291 1510