Night Concierge required for a high end, luxury residential development.
This firm are a luxury property management company with a prestigious, super prime portfolio. They are looking for an experienced concierge to come and work for a luxury development in central London.
They are focused on career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
This role is ideal for people currently working in hospitality with experience in providing five star customer service.
The duties of this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all residents and delivering 5* customer service
- Providing knowledge of surrounding areas and offering advice to residents
- Reporting all activities during the night for the day team
- Dealing with any issues or complaints from residents
- Carrying out regular building inspections
- Parcel and Key management
- Ensuring high levels of health and safety standards are met
- Administration duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience delivering 5* customer service within hospitality or residential sectors
- Previous experience in a high end environment
- Previous concierge or customer facing experience
- A friendly and approachable persona
- A hard working work ethic
This role offers a competitive salary Up to £27,000 dependant on experience
The hours for the role are on a 4 on 4 off basis from 7pm - 7am.
CV's submitted that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious development, please apply now or contact Emily Fox at Deverell Smith for further information. https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-fox-1892a572/