RESIDENTIAL NIGHT CONCIERGE
Our client is an extremely prestigious and luxury Managing agent based in Central London who pride themselves on providing a bespoke, forward thinking service to super prime developments.
They are now looking for extremely passionate and hardworking Night concierge to join one of their most high status developments.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of working within nothing less than a 5 star environment, whether this be from high end Residential developments or 5 star hospitality
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Meeting and greeting residents.
- Be the first point of contact for all Resident's queries or issues
- Provide knowledge and advice to Residents of the local area
- Dealing with reports of defects from resident's apartment by utilising L-r-m system.
- Completing checklists for visual inspection in regards to health and safety.
- To assist residence manager with daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual check and audits.
Successful candidates will have;
- Experience as a concierge - either in a 5* hotel or high end residential development.
- Be able to demonstrate where they have built strong and long lasting relationships
- Have knowledge around security and health and safety procedures
- Have a "5*" attitude at all times, including personal presentation.
- Ideally hold an SIA license ideally but not necessary.
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
The working hours are 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis
Competitive salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience
For further information please contact Emily Fox on 020 7291 0916 / Emily.email@example.com