Our client is one of the UK's leading property investment companies who specialise in UK, Overseas & Fund Investments, Development, Lettings and Residential Sales.
They are looking to recruit a highly experienced Sales & Lettings Manager with a strong proven track record to focus on establishing a traditional residential sales arm to their current lettings operation.
- Reporting to Senior Management, you will have total operational and financial responsibility for the running of the department
- Currently a small team, the role will see you developing, supporting and growing the team. Providing additional training where needed and inducting new employees as the office expands.
- Conducting valuations across Sales & Lettings
- Work closely with their existing client base and investment sales team to gain valuation appointments
- Attend networking events
- Marketing, business development and continuous brand awareness
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, reacting and implementing changes to the ongoing strategy of the business as and when needed
- Identifying new opportunities whilst keeping a close eye on the competition and focusing on growth and profitability at all times
- Staff recruitment
- Setting and working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
An already experienced Estate Agency Manager with a clear passion for property and a proven track record of working in the industry at management level.
You will be driven to succeed, be a real people person and team player.
You must be:
- A residential property professional seeking a new challenge
- Willingness to take a “hands on” role to establish the department
- A strong negotiator and networker, able to identify and implement new business strategies
- Target driven and hungry to succeed, with a proven track record of winning new business and a passion for property
- A dynamic, competitive and entrepreneurial individual with a keen eye for business
- A true leader and people person, able to direct and motivate
- A commercially aware individual, with a strong focus on results
- Experience of working within set budgets and also forecasting and projecting results
Our client is offering a negotiable package for the right candidate, car allowance, business mileage and company pension.