The post holder will be responsible for managing all residential properties across the UK, comprising a mix of block management and AST tenants.
- To manage and take 'full ownership' of a given number of properties
- To meet the team director for one to one meetings
- To carry out regular property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To attend and chair meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Reading leases and documents and completing computer input forms.
- Drafting AST tenancy agreements
- To manage all aspects of health and safety for the properties and monitor Meridian to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with MJM's guidelines
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury
- To ensure ECS Qube is up to date
Key Performance Measures:
- Delivery of service to deadlines
- Premium fee opportunities
- Client and team leader feedback
- Be organised/have a methodical approach to their work
- Be presentable and client facing
- Possess an ability and desire to exceed client's expectations
- Possess strong "attention to detail" skills
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- Able to hit deadlines, targets and KPI's on the buildings that they manage.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word and Excel
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- Have a passion for property management.
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Committed and focussed
- Positively work towards improvement
- Have a positive, pro-active approach
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Able to prioritise and organise workload
- Display integrity at all times
- Desire to learn new systems & methods or working
A number of years' experience managing residential property in a similar client facing role.
None specific but MRICS is desirable.