A well established, successful and friendly property investment and development company are looking for a residential administrator to join their team in Central London. The role is office based and involves working within a small team, responsible for the administration and management of tenancies for a large portfolio.
- Issuing tenancy agreements
- Collecting tenant references
- Drafting of residential tenancy agreements
- Overseeing renewals of tenancies
- Registering of deposits
- Preparation of all tenancy documentation
- Minimum 1 year experience in property administration
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, confident and professional manner
- Experience with a large residential portfolio
If you're interested in this position with a fantastic company based in Central London, please apply and Katie Line will be in touch to discuss further.