A renowned real estate revices firm with offices around the UK and Internationally.
MRICS Recently Qualified Surveyor, Retail, Shopping Centre Lease Consultancy
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join one of the UK market's leading retail teams. The successful applicant will forge a speciality in retail L&T, working within the Shopping Centre Lease Consultancy team who advise major institutions and property companies on rent reviews, lease renewals and third party referrals. In addition to these core skills the successful applicant will be required to provide lease restructuring and strategic advice to clients. An early exposure to clients therefore means that good communication skills are also fundamental to the role. As market leaders with longstanding involvement with many of the prime shopping centres in the UK we can justifiably claim to guarantee the best possible experience in this sector.
- Reading and summarising leases
- Inspecting and measuring premises
- Collating comparable evidence
- Maintenance of reporting schedules
- Negotiating with tenants and their agents
- Preparation of settlement reports for clients
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Instructing solicitors through the legal process where necessary
- Preparation of reports for third party referral
- Assisting senior colleagues on instructions as necessary
- Assisting in the preparation of pitches for business development
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Commercial Retail property experience in a retail L&T environment
- MRICS Qualified
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
To be discussed during interview
***If you don't hear from us within 10 days then unfortunatley you have been unsuccessful this time***