One of the fastest growing Right to Light Consultancies in London are seeking a Right to Light Surveyor to join their award winning team.
If you have experience working in this sector and want to move to a fast paced, exciting company who deliver expertise advise to innovate and market leading clients then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Within a relatively short period of time they have changed the landscape and set the bar for how Right to Light is delivered. Offering their clients a stream line, efficient service within Pre Acquisition Advice, Site Optimisation, Cutting Edge Technology Analysis, Scheme cutbacks or enhancements, Expert Witness and Right to Light Negotiation.
- 12 - 24 months experience
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Either direct Right to Light experience or other property and surveying experience
- Client facing, confident and articulate character
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write and structure reports/ letters well
- Solid grasp of Rights to Light and Daylight/ sunlight principles
The career opportunities are second to non and they continuously offer personal and professional development along with the change to quickly rise to Associate and Director positions.
Please contact me for a confidential conversation .
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus bonus.