We have a contract opportunity available for a Risk & Compliance Officer to join a fantastic, global company, one of the world's leading knowledge providers. Our client creates and delivers highly specialised information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise.
This role will be based in Victoria and is available as a 6-month fixed term contract.
Ideally, you will be an experienced Administrator/Projects Officer with an interest in project work and risk/compliance (no previous Risk/Compliance experience necessary).
This role is assisting with the administrative elements of the line manager's role, to enable them to focus on more strategic tasks, and the integration work. This position requires this person to be incredibly strong with administrative and project work.
The Risk & Compliance Officer vacancy is suitable for someone at the beginning of a potential career in compliance and risk - you won't be required to have extensive experience in this industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of existing compliance-related training programmes
- Engagement with Learning & Development community to support delivery of compliance requirements
- Supporting roll out of any additional training, including analysis of training records and risk profiles to identify requirements and schedule
- Management of revision of policies in accordance with the Group's branding standards
- Maintenance and management of Compliance and Risk intranet presence
- Administration and maintenance of Global Support Risk Register
- Desktop research of country operational risks
- Ad-hoc risk analysis and reporting
- Any other training, reporting or communication related tasks as identified
If you are available immediately and have a genuine interest in risk and compliance, we would love to hear from you!