We are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to become part of the UK's largest house builders. You MUST have experience in a Sale Administration role, and be a strong administrator. As a Sales Coordination you will need to be energetic and ready to work in a fast paced environment. The role requires someone who has experience heavy analytical reporting and being able to keep on top of invoices.
- Managing the sales progression
- Analytic reporting
- Invoicing and producing and producing large numbers of reports
- Drawing up memorandums of sales
- Liaising with conveyancers and solicitors
- Ensuring all files are up to date
- You must have had experience in a well- established agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering up to £30,000 -£33,000
**Please be aware this is a temp to perm position to start ASAP so you must be immediately available
If you are looking for a fulfilling position and great career prospects, please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for more information and a confidential discussion