Rayner Personnel Job Vacancy
Hove / Brighton, BN2
Rayner Personnel Vacancy - Job Ref: RPSE0650
Sales Administrator – Estate Agent
This is a very rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a friendly market leading Independent Estate Agents based in the Brighton area.
This is an exciting role for a candidate with current experience in administration within the residential property sector. You will be working for a company who pride themselves on the personal service they deliver their clients and you must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), be computer literate in Microsoft office, have previous experience of Estate Agency software, have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise.
The ideal candidate will be currently doing a similar role and have at least 1 years’ previous experience as a branch administrator in an Estate Agency.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
The skills required for this SALES ADMINISTRATOR (ESTATE AGENT) role will include:
- At least 1 years’ previous experience in Residential Sales administration
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Sales procedures
- Highly organised and possess high levels of administration ability
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have some knowledge of the Brighton area (preferable)
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
Our client is a highly professional, successful Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with offices in the Brighton area.
Numerous benefits with this SALES ADMINISTRATOR role include:
- Working for a market leader
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a SALES ADMINISTRATOR please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. The Rayner Personnel “South East” franchise covers the South and South East of England, including Greater London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire or Dorset. You are always welcome to call our office and talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. Call us today or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com.