We have an exciting new position available for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a well-known brand in luxury property development. This amazing office is based in the City/East London.
You will ideally have had 1-2 years previous, relevant experience within Sales Administration/Coordination (within the property industry).
You must be professional, well presented and confident in speaking to people at all levels.
- Ensuring all sales paperwork is present and correct
- Ensuring that details of sales are correct on Homebuilder
- Ensuring that all sales are signed off by Sales & Finance and logged
- Ensuring that contracts are signed and return to our Solicitors
- Ensuring that plot leases are checked, signed, witnessed, returned & Logged
- Ensuring that World checks are done before sending contract back (covering when necessary)
- Entering Exchange money onto Homebuilder
- Logging all exchanges and completions on spreadsheet
- Liaising with site on queries from Solicitors
- Loading post completion information onto Homebuilder and advising external agencies of completion.
- Checking referrer fee invoices are correct and passed for Director sign off and passed to accounts
- Cover for Senior Administrator
If this role sounds of interest and you want to work for an established, reputable property developer based in the City/East London, we would love to hear from you.