Technology Blueprint Ltd (TBL) is an established software provider to the Property Industry, specializing in Residential Lettings, Management and Client Accounts. Its offices are in Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick and has an overseas “sister company” Techblue Software PVT Ltd (TBSPL) which was set up in 2004.
The “Company” has a proven history supplying prestigious and influential companies across the country. PropCo™ Enterprise is a solution introduced to the market to take advantage of new technology, expand capacity and bring opportunities for agents to add value for their customers.
We also deliver quality, innovative and intuitive web-based software and infrastructure services, consultancy and support; specialising in software development, hardware, network, VOIP and outsourcing solutions.
Due to expansion we are looking for a Sales/Account Manager to join and complement our already established team, based in Warwick. The nature of the role will be to achieve and exceed new business and revenue targets and importantly to engage and communicate with our clients to develop effective long-term working relationships.
- Managing the sales leads and pipeline, proactively converting these into sales.
- Managing the sales delivery process form initial prospect meeting to signed contract.
- Track and record client and lead activity, ensuring all data is captured accurately on Sales CRM.
- Ensuring completion of and storage of required client documentation
- Achieving and exceeding new business and revenue targets set by the Directors.
- Responding to client and prospective client queries in a timely manner.
- Establishing long-lasting client relationships with every assigned customer.
- Developing these relationships by continuously proposing solutions to solve their requirements and pain points.
- Upselling to create new revenue from current client accounts.
- Identifying new markets/sectors to create new business leads.
- Contribute to and report on effective service delivery
- Submit sales forecasts and reports when requested
- Arranging, checking and handling client invoicing
Sales/Account Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous knowledge and experience of the lettings or property industry and/or property management software is ideal.
- An understanding and flair with IT and technology would be beneficial
- Sales and negotiation skills and a persuasive but professional manner
- Account management experience essential
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive.
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself.
- Tenacious in approach.
- Computer literate, including a good knowledge of Microsoft or Libre Office suite.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and proactively and often without close management
Please respond with your CV and a covering letter