A superb opportunity to join an established Independent estate agency who is looking to grow their existing team progressing to potential management, subject to results
SALES/LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR & PROPERTY LISTER
Responsible to: Managing Director
Based at: Kingston upon Thames
Job overview: To proactively generate new business, deliver & complete property let’s and sales in order to strive to exceed company & personal targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Registering enquiries from prospective Landlords or Vendors & book in valuations
- Valuing properties to let or for sale as appropriate.
- Advising Landlords of their legal obligations for letting or selling, including Contracts, Right to Rent, Deposits, EPC, safety regulations for gas, electricity fixed and PAT, fire & furnishings etc.
- Selling all company products and services strongly & ethically to Vendors or Landlords, Applicants & their advisors alike.
- Preparing accurate property details in line with mis-description act.
- Keeping the window displays current and up to date, with available properties and offers.
- Ensure all properties have been correctly uploaded onto property sites Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime.
- Ensuring the electronic and paper diaries are kept up to date at all times.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Deal with e-mail enquiries.
- Register applicants for referencing and fully complete applicant paper work and input onto CFP/EA to include match and mail.
- Provide those unfamiliar with the area with information as to location, facilities, transport links, schools, gyms, shopping etc.
- Use Negotiator Planner/diary to forward plan, follow-up, confirm potential clients
- Qualify all applicants to assess their financial status, availability date and requirements prior to arranging or confirming viewings.
- Follow company guidelines for booking and confirming viewings.
- Follow company policy on personal security when in the office or visiting properties - at all times
- Provide applicants with detailed tenancy payment guide for each property
- Generate & conduct viewings in a courteous & agreeable manner to achieve lets
- Negotiating offers with prospective tenants & landlords
- Ensuring the security of property after visits of any company vehicles & property at all times
- Returning keys to the office immediately after property visit for viewings or inspections etc.
- Taking holding fees & receipt through CFP and complete relevant paperwork
- To update CFP with detailed history notes following viewings, feedback & conditions of let etc.
- Follow company guidelines for gaining and giving Vendor, Landlord feedback & keeping Landlord updated on progress throughout. Ensure feedback is given every Monday with property performance report discuss options to improve sales or lettings potential in a professional & courteous manner.
- Ensuring up-to date knowledge of market conditions & competitor activities.
- Ensure Conditions of Let have been followed up and are finalised before tenant moves in.
- Assist Lettings Co-Ordinator with any tenant move in’s as required
- Achieving personal & branch targets while maintaining the highest standards of customer care & ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Introduce new business & build alliances with key locals, employers, developers, committees, clubs within the community through active networking etc.
- Carryout regular canvassing to generate new business, telephone, email, door knock, leaflet and letter drops
- Provide input into weekly office meetings regarding touting and current property progress
- Contributing new marketing ideas and supporting marketing initiatives
- Following administration procedures to avoid delay, mistakes & poor service
- Providing the highest level of service to all customer and colleagues at all times.
- Work Saturdays as per rota (approx. 2 per month).
- Assisting generally with administration in the office as required.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!