Our client is a well-established residential sales and lettings agency in Tameside, Greater Manchester. They currently enjoy an enviable reputation, good market share and are a highly respected brand.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Negotiator/Consultant to work as part of an established team.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Working in the sales department of this busy agency.
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property valuations.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Working closely with other consultants, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Ideally you will already be working as an Estate Agent, ideally with a minimum of 1 years experience and have a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area.
Consideration would be given to an applicant without agency experience if they had transferable customer service and selling skills.
You should be highly motivated and be looking for a long term role, where you can develop and progress your career.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Be keen to develop a long term career in the sector.
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times, always representing yourself and the company in the best light.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for property and estate agency.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales process.
- Be commercially aware and understand your market.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving license and your own car.
- Basic up to £18,000pa depending on experience
- Uncapped £24,000pa OTE
- Excellent long term career prospects
The Ambitious Group are an independently owned specialist recruitment business working in the Property sector across the North of the UK.
Working in all aspects of property including Estate Agency, Residential Lettings, Investment, Land & Acquisition, Facilities Management, Surveying, Block Management, New Homes and Planning, we are proud to work with clients of all sizes, from small independent companies through to global organisations.
The team at The Ambitious Group have all previously worked in property and collectively have over 50 years experience in the sector. Couple this with over 20 years experience recruiting high calibre property professionals, we truly are a team of industry and sector experts.
We have many roles available in Estate Agency, Commercial, Asset & Facilities Management, Financial Services, Investment & Overseas, Land, New Homes & Development, Property Management and Surveying.