Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Lambeth, South East London
* Basic: £15,000 – £17,000
* OTE: £40,000 – £50,000
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, flexibility on Saturdays required
* Pool Cars provided during working hours
This successful Negotiator will need to have impeccable people skills. Good customer service skills are essential and an acute awareness of client relationships are required to succeed in this position.
Operating in a very busy office, our clients need a Negotiator who copes extremely well under pressure and remains calm and focused at all times. Organisational skills are key in this role, along with good PC skills and strong grammar.
* Registering applicants & matching properties to applicants needs
* Conducting viewings
* Negotiating and Closing deals
* Liaising with Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords and Tenants
* Canvassing of new properties
* Previous Sales experience
* Strong work ethic
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
* Customer focused
* Positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience using Vebra ideal but not essential
* Full UK driving licence essential
Should this role working as part of this progressive and forward thinking company appeal to you, please contact the LCA team now on 020 8505 5444.