One of London's top Residential Developers is looking to grow their Marketing team based in Stratford. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to work in a dynamic office supporting the Head of Sales.
This broad Marketing role will have you heavily involved in the pre-and post-reservation sales process. The department manages all leads generated by the departments marketing activity.
You will need to have a good understanding and worked previously in the Residential Property market.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of London's property market.
- To show strong administration skills and be comfortable to provide secretarial assistance to the Head of Sales, Sales Manager and Marketing Manager.
- To liaise daily with the legal department and provide various statements and details.
- To be able to maximise sales revenue for the development and profitability for the business.
- To meet and greet prospective customers showing a thorough and detailed knowledge on how they can buy a home through the company.
- Be flexible to attend all promotional events associated with each development.
- Updating the company's website and suggesting suitable images to be used.
- Producing monthly campaign reports.
- To monitor budgets and costs for both marketing and media and generate reports for the Head of Sales.
- Organise launch events and all invitations.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree level qualification in Marketing or similar
- All applicants require 2/3 year's experience in the property industry working in a similar role
- Exceptionally high standards in all work produced.
- Strong skills in project management
Salary up to £30,000
If you are looking to work for a well-known established property developer and have the opportunity to work in their Marketing department, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss the role in detail.