A fantastic position as arisen with a great property company based in Kings Cross. In a fabulous office, with a great culture you will be supporting the sales and marketing team.
Ideally, you will have had administration experience within property, as you will be focused on processing enquiries, data entry, marketing literature and updating sales progression.
- Maintain a focused telephone service for sales and marketing
- Keep accurate data
- Maintain sales opportunities and advise customers of the availability of the sales enquires
- Processes invoicing
- Updating sales progression
- Instruct property valuations
- Liaises with scheme managers to gain insight on local activity
- Assist and administer the preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist the team with appropriate sales pack and legal information packs
- General office administration
Offering between £23,000 -£25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
You will also need to have excellent written and spoken English and be polite and well spoken. If you are interested in this position, please do hesitate to contact Isabella Laws directly for a confidential chat.