A fully bespoke and luxury developer is actively seeking a talented New Homes Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Reading. The developer is an established and revered titan of the industry and is looking for a fresh graduate (relevant property degree required) or a person with New Homes experience looking to expand their skills portfolio.
The role will be suited to someone with an already existing luxury property background, experienced in sales, marketing and have good knowledge of administration up to key handover. If you have recently graduated with a relevant degree in property you will also be considered.
The developer is looking to hire immediately and offers a strong foothold in the industry with the chance to quickly progress to senior title. You will be based in their head office and in a Monday to Friday role.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
- Sales Meetings - attending ad hoc meetings with agents with Sales Manager and taking minutes
- Logging all reservations, exchanges and completions on the Sales System and sending out reservation and exchange letters to purchasers as and when required
- Website - add new developments onto the website, liaising with the Sales Manager regarding imagery and content; updating website to show when plots have been sold or prices/dates have changed, add new photography; regularly checking the website to ensure information is up to date
- Events - assist Sales Manager with organising events eg. Ordering banners, flyers, refreshments
- Advertising - work with marketing agency and the Sales manager to sign off adverts & sent to the publications on time
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.