Deverell Smith have been instructed to find a Sales and Marketing Director to join one of the UK's leading developers for their London region.
Our client is renowned for being market leaders within the Residential Development industry and have amazing schemes within their portfolio. This person will be responsible for all current and future schemes as well as managing the entire sales and marketing team, conducting and leading launches and events as well as all strategy and optimisation of all developments. This person will also work closely with the Land and Development teams as well as instructed agents.
It is imperative that this person has excellent knowledge and current experience at Sales Director level. This developer is seeking someone who can input ideas, advise and consult to ensure maximum sales are achieved.
The role will involve the following as well as many other managerial tasks.
- Reporting to board level
- Grow and manage the entire Sales and Marketing team
- Understand the importance of a smooth customer journey ensuring that structure is put in place across the who customer care and sales and marketing department
- Strategic elements inclusive of pricing, market research, organisation of launches etc
- Working closely with the development team to optimise the scheme prior to launch and then devise the entire sales and marketing strategy
- Ensure your sales strategy is being executed through the Sales Managers within your team
- Produce sales reports to board level
- Driving the sales and developing the Sales team
The following experience and skills is crucial for the success of application;
- Circa 2 years director level experience within New Homes
- Reporting and pricing of developments
- Collating and using market research to make informative decisions
- Excellent computer literacy inclusive of excel
- Proven track record of new homes sales
- Experience in overseas exhibitions and launches
- In-depth knowledge of the London Res Dev industry
- Ability to drive and manage a sales team
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith for more information.