Deverell Smith have been instructed by a forward thinking, innovative developer who are seeking a strong Sales and Marketing Director to build, lead and drive the team.
Our client is renowned for delivering exceptionally high-quality developments to the market and offer a diverse range of product. Our client is highly successful and seeking someone with a proven track record at Sales and Marketing Director level. Due to a large pipeline to be delivered over the next 10 years and the ever-growing nature of this business, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come on board who is feeling slightly capped at their current company to continue to further develop within the industry.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience over achieving on targets and leading large sales and marketing teams. They will need to be innovative with their ideas and be able to make strategic decisions to enhance the overall business. The main focus will be to devise and implement sales and marketing strategies across their team in order to over achieve on sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of the sales and marketing team including recruiting and structuring the department
- Ensure the team achieve objectives and targets set by both the Sales and Marketing Director and other board members
- Devising sales strategies including marketing collateral, media, advertising and brochures
- Organising and attending launches both in the UK and overseas
- Setting up of show homes and devising the specification on each individual developments
- Attend and report in board meetings
- Working with the Land and Development team to optimise the scheme prior to launch prior to planning
- Monitor weekly, monthly and annual performance against targets and budget
- Forecasting future budgets/targets
- Visiting developments on a regular basis and ensuring you have a close relationship with the managers as well as the teams on site
- Ensure the team are offering excellent customer service at all times
- Offering training and development for the team
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A background in Sales and Marketing within New homes having held a Director level role for a minimum of 2 years
- The ability to lead and guide a large team as well as drive sales
- A proven track record in optimising large schemes as well as being able to present where you have been creative and innovative on new schemes brought to market
- Be a strong leader with the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Experience reporting to Board level
- Be able to work under pressure
- Understand the importance of overachieving and setting records within the market
- Attention to detail
At attractive package is on offer for the right candidate which will include a strong basic salary, car or car allowance, bonus, pension & health care and a long term incentive plan.
If you are interested in hearing more details and would like a confidential conversation, please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.