A well-established London based residential developer who build and design stunning buildings are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team and add value across their portfolio.
You will be responsible for adding value to the business through successful management and delivery of corporate and development sales and marketing initiatives that align with the companies' aims and objectives.
This is a broad marketing role, managing the production of all collateral and liaising with and managing external agencies to support the sales team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Marketing, or similar
- 6 years' experience in Marketing and working with a London Property Developer
- Experience in managing corporate and development budgets & cash flows
- Experience in producing marketing budgets
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Managing small team of Assistant and Executive
- Track record to deliver projects on time and in budget
If you have a good knowledge of the London residential development market and have meticulous attention to detail this could be the next role for you.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary between £35,000 - £55,000 based on experience.
If you are interested by this creative and forward thinking residential developer and have the relevant experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager, then please get in touch me directly and we can talk in detail about the role.