This is an excellent opportunity to join the Sales team of a leading student accommodation provider in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Sales Assistant will be responsible for running the marketing suite of a new purpose-built student accommodation building in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have a flair for service, determined to go the extra mile, and full of personality!
- Oversee sales activity
- Ensure lead generation is being actively managed and leads are being followed up
- Conduct viewings by appointment and walk-ins
- Dealing with telephone, email and social media enquiries
- Meeting dynamic sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Weekly reporting on enquiry and sales figures
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the marketing suite daily
- Leafletting and attendance at local promotional events as required
- Sales and customer service focussed, with customer care at the heart of the transaction
- Experience of working with people in a face to face customer service/sales environment
- Experience of answering enquiries through social media
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A passion for people and service
- Team player
- Lettings and sales experience are an advantage
Hours of work are 11:00-19:00, Tuesday to Saturday with a 30 minute lunch break. This position is a fixed term contract, until September 2019 with the opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
The salary is £22,000 with a bonus on top.
For more information on next steps please contact Nick Hammond on 0207 291 0917.