Sales Consultant - Central London
Deverell Smith are actively working with a luxury central London property Agent who have been the chosen agents instructed on an extremely high end luxury new development in the heart of Central London. The developer for this site has recently opened its sales and marketing suite and is looking for someone to help represent them and sell this large development.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has a minimum of a year's sales experience looking to work in the New Homes sector.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com