Deverell Smith are currently working with a recognised residential developer who are renowned for being market leaders within London. They have recently set up a new division and are looking for a new sales negotiator to join their team.
This Sales advisor will report directly into the project sales manager and will form part of the successful sales team. They will be mainly responsible for selling the luxury units off plan and work closely with the marketing teams to conduct launches and events to promote sales.
You will have the opportunity to sell across some of the most prime schemes in the heart of central London and will be based is a very impressive marketing suite. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this division and for the right person, can offer a lot of future progression.
The role will involve:
- Selling the off plan units
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Assisting with events and launches
- Working closely as a team to ensure targets at hit
- Researching the market to provide clients with up to date knowledge and information on the development and surrounding area
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Offering ideas for the marketing of the development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong sales background, ideally within the property industry
- Be comfortable dealing with ultra HNWI's
- Used to working to sales targets
- Be driven, hardworking and keen to work for a luxury developer
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Have good IT skills inclusive of excel
The salary offered is very dependent on the candidates experience but will be a circa 26k basic with an OTE of about £45,000.