Our client is a top interior furnishing company with a huge property client list. They are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking sales professional who can drive business sales, manage their own schedule and exceed targets consistently. The role will be both office and field based, with successful sales people rewarded with a flexible working schedule and uncapped earnings. The role will involve establishing a network of clients within the property sector and maintaining good relationships.
The role will involve
- Developing an individual sales schedule, prioritising and ensuring targets are met
- Project management and ensuring a smooth sales process
- Managing client contacts and building relationships
- Gaining a deep understanding of the products and operational procedures
- Reporting to management
The ideal candidate will have
- Prior sales experience, ideally within the property sector
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain motivation
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be highly organised
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary - £24,000 -£35,000 basic with uncapped earnings
This is fantastic opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and rapidly expanding company, with uncapped earnings and work schedule flexibility.
Please apply below or contact Laura at Deverell Smith for a confidential conversation