Sales Consultant - Greenwich
We are actively working with a large London property Agency who have been instructed on a luxury new development in Greenwich. This is the second phase of this successfully sold out phase 1 development. It consists of a number of private apartments starting from around £300,000 plus. The location is easily commutable with an 11-minute journey into London Bridge so fantastic for people commuting into the city for work.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious global property agencies around. Our client is also looking for a Senior Consultant on this site as well. If you have a minimum of 1-2 years new homes or agency experience and you are looking to develop your career with a company then this could be the role for you. If you want to be on a faced, past development that is selling really well and earning potential is high then this role is ideal.
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, showing them the show apartment, the plans and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of the show homes and the sales office and representing the agency you work for.
- Liaising with HNWI's, Investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's data base
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience or high end agency in prime central London
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes and learning the history of the development
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary.
This role does require you to work two weekends out of four.
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please apply below or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7291 1519