Deverell Smith are currently working on behalf of renowned developer who is seeking a New Homes Sales Negotiator to be based on a fantastic scheme in South West London.
This developer a notorious in the London market and are involved in some very impressive projects. This specific development attracts investors as well as owner occupiers and requires a skilled sales team to assist clients with their purchases.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Management of the company's database to optimise sales opportunities. Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Negotiations with clients and managing the sales process. Manage expectations and overcome objections in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Looking after all prospective/ existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide expertise in the Company's Product
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard. Take pride in your work environment and general keep up.
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines. Provide weekly management reports and updates to line management.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to demonstrate excellent knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market.
- Develop and maintain close and effective working relationships with all relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular the Sales Manager, Site Manager and mortgage advisors.
- Contribute PR/marketing ideas to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experience New Homes Sales Consultant with at least two years' experience in this role.
- Experienced of working in a customer facing sales environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi task and prioritise.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility for seeing actions through.
- Able to build relationships across different departments and work as a team.
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regard to weekend and bank holidays.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Good team player, happy to encourage and support others and share ideas.
- Strong negotiation skills with basic computer literacy skills
Please contact George at Deverell Smith for more information on the salary and other benefits.