Sales Negotiator - Woolwich
We are currently working with a large global developer on a fantastic new development in the heart of South East London. This scheme is based on the river with picturesque views all across central London. The area is due to have a Crossrail station arrive in December 2018, it is also very close to London City Airport so brilliant for investors or home owners wanting to get away for a holiday or short break.
Our client is looking for a sales consultant to join there lovely team of staff onsite ASAP. This is a great opportunity for someone who is working in an estate agency but wants to progress into new homes and it would be an added benefit if this person knew the area as well but this is not essential.
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, showing them the show apartment, the plans and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of the show homes and the sales office and representing the agency you work for.
- Liaising with HNWI's, Investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's data base
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented and articulate
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes
- Happy to help others
- Excellent admin and commuter skills is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic earning potential.
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please apply below or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7291 1519