We are seeking a pro-active, tenacious and hands-on Sales Coordinator to join one of our exceptional clients, a British Property Developer based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Property Developer background (or at least within the Property industry), have previous experience working in a Sales Coordinator role and have a clear passion for what they do.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Responding to legal and purchaser enquiries on each development
- Ensure that all necessary information is sent to solicitor to enable them to prepare the sale contracts
- Prepare sale schedules for each development for office use
- Collate and organise reservation forms on sales agreed
- Responsibility for sales database including ensuring that all development and individual plot
- Prepare handover packs to be given to buyers on completion
- Liaise with furniture companies providing furniture packs
- Control the handover of developments - handing over keys and necessary admin involved on days of completion
- Plot sales progression
- Responsible for assisting with diary management and prioritisation of tasks
- Producing sales reports for department head and reporting to the board
The role is to start in February/March (potentially earlier) and is paying £35-40K.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career, please do contact us for further information.