We are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to become part of the UK's largest house builders. You MUST have experience in a Sale Administration role, and be a strong administrator. As a Sales Progressor you will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently. You would be part of a small team who really value the work that they do. This position is based in North West London.
The ideal candidate will feel confident with the below and be looking for a new challenge!!
- Ensuring the sales process moves along quickly and efficiently
- Invoicing and producing and producing large numbers of reports
- Drawing up memorandums of sales
- Liaising with conveyancers, solicitors and purchasers
- Ensuring all files are up to date
- You must have had experience in a well- established agency.
- Confidence with the Sales Progression process.
- Have a good understanding of the property market.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
If you are looking for a fulfilling position and great career prospects, please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for more information and a confidential discussion.