We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Sales Coordinator/Progressor to join one of our largest clients, a Luxury Property Developer based in East London.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Property Developer background, have previous experience working in a Legal/Sales Progression role and have a clear passion for what they do.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Ensure lawyers and site sales teams are aware of all changes to drawings which impact on purchasers
- Checking agreements/ contracts/ transfers/ leases and getting documents signed, scanned and returned to solicitors
- Handling email enquiries from Solicitors, collating information from different departments
- Liaise with Customer Relations Managers and Site teams on the readiness of plots to enable us to provide completion dates
- Sending out reservation letters and instructing solicitors
- Ensuring money laundering documents are correct, signed off, logged and filed securely
- Liaise with sales teams and agents on reservation details and pro-forma production
- Update meetings with plot sale solicitors
- Production and maintenance of reports to Senior Management Team
The role available for an immediate start and salary is dependant on experience.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career within a huge name in the industry, please apply.