A global interior design firm are currently seeking an exceptional, self-driven Sales/Business Development Director, with substantial experience in London and global super prime real estate. The successful individual will have the ability to win new instructions for interior architecture and interior design projects with ultra-high net worth individuals and high profile developments across the globe.
Role and responsibilities:
- Create and implement a robust sales strategy for the company
- Build, manage and monitor new distribution channels and relationships
- Align all strategies with positioning strategy and company vision
- Co-ordinate networking events and functions with marketing.
- Review and analyse new business tracking and analysis from recorded data for improvement and revision to sales strategy and KPI's.
- Proactively build new business contacts through networking and existing contacts.
- Monitor and Report on all sales results, KPI's, pipeline and role responsibilities
- Continuous target market research
- Develop, build and lead a sales team and brand ambassadors in line with strategy.
Required key skills, experience, and competencies:
- 7+ years working in super prime real estate industry within interior design or an industry that has substantial cross overs of knowledge
- Experience working for a search agent, private office, architectural firm or hospitality firm.
- A network of high net worth buying contacts is essential
- The ability to see potential in property from a design and value perspective
- Commercial understanding of interior design: consultants, process, project execution, costs,
- A proactive rather than reactive sales approach
- Proven experience running reports, as well as analysing, writing & implementing, key strategy and KPI's
- Excellent communication skills, intelligent and charismatic
- High energy, self-driven, ambitious and positive individual.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales driven individual with a black book of clients and interior design experience. For the right individual a competitive salary will be on offer with on target earnings in excess of six figures.
Should this be of interest please contact Camilla Hayes at Deverell Smith.