An excellent opportunity has arisen with an award winning housing provider, overseeing a thriving region as Sales Director. This role provides the opportunity to maintain and grow a team of successful new homes sales consultants whilst overseeing interesting and varied new build schemes from inception through to delivery.
- Responsible for the selling of private new build units throughout the region.
- Manage relevant sales teams to ensure KPI's and targets are met
- Ensure business plan targets are reached and, where possible, exceeded.
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Relevant market research
- Ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to the board
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Review and input ideas on floor layouts to ensure value engineering takes place for all sales stock.
- Ensure units are sold within target time lines
- Create and implement pre-launch strategy; unit mix, specification, pricing etc.
- Produce detailed monthly reports
- Provide support and training to direct line
- Involvement in marketing collateral for schemes
- Ensure journey to completion is a smooth process for customers
- Liaise with solicitors to ensure all relevant documentation throughout conveyancing is correct and received.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of new build sales and the Intermediate housing market
- Thorough experience of the conveyancing process
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the affordable housing market, development processes, and regulatory requirements
- Hold the ability to interpret and enhance plans and drawings.
- Professional qualification preferred
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Experience of team management and motivating staff towards results delivery.
- Willingness to travel long distances between sites
- Able to drive and own a car
- Willingness to lone work and achieve personal milestones and demonstrate the ability to balance team work to achieve collective goals.
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
Should you hold the required skill set, please contact Censa at Deverell Smith.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.