We are currently working with a boutique developer who are seeking a Senior Sales Manager/Director to join their expanding business.
Our client, a luxury, design led London developer with numerous schemes coming to market this year. They are looking to recruit an established and reputed Sales Director to become a fundamental member within the heart of the Company. This role requires a candidate who has the capability, personality and experience to assume total responsibility for the on-going success of sales within this organisation.
Currently, this developer do not have anyone within the sales side of the business, however, due to a very healthy pipeline they feel it is necessary for someone to come on board to lead and develop this team. This person must have excellent knowledge and proven previous experience of running sales teams, as well as a strong track record in the business.
The ideal candidate will not only play an essential role in developing future growth, but will provide vision, direction and leadership. The specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Driving and expanding a diverse sales tea
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Driving value in conjunction with development team
This role requires the following additional competencies:
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a tea
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate IT, budget and report writing skills
Proven Sales Management experience is imperative, together with verification of previous achieved results.
An attractive package is on offer with on target earning exceeding £150,000+
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. Please contact George at Deverell Smith if you require more information.