Rayner Personnel Vacancy
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
CITY OF LONDON, EC2A
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 OTE £46,000 depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for you to join a leading and expanding property tech company as a SALES EXECUTIVE . The successful candidate should be driven, determined and have excellent customer service and sales skills. Some experience in B2B sales and a knowledge of the lettings/property industry.
The skills required for this SALES CONSULTANT role will include:
- Customer service focussed
- 3 years + experience in B2B sales
- Experience in SaaS industry preferable
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the lettings industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team and with autonomy
Our client an innovative property tech company, selling high tech platform solutions to the lettings industry. This rapidly expanding company enjoys a fast-paced environment and would be an excellent company to work for.
Numerous benefits include:
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide our employees with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- £1000 to learn: your development is important to them. Have a goal in mind? They guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally but it there’s something specific, you’ll have £1000 a year to spend on what’s important to you.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off. We encourage our employees to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. They also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer our employees of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Quarterly team socials; a fun activity that everyone can take part in (if they want to!)
- Prosecco on tap: what better way to relax and get to know the team than over a few drinks? The lovely team provide drinks daily from 5pm.
- Four legged friends: they have a few resident pooches HQ who are always up for a walk / play if you need a break from your day
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Matthew Swing at Rayner Personnel - East London and City Area on 0203 887 0734 or 07786 835481.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East of London, including the City of London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.